Thursday, September 22, 2011

I washed my car today for the first time in a year.

Yes. I know. But seriously, what's the point of washing it, only to be driving down some old gravel or mud dirt road and making it filthy immediately following. Where's the sense in that? No sense. None at all if you ask me.

And now, because it is Thursday and because I shared that nugget of my life with you, I'm feeling like sharing the following composite of random and probably useless information with you.

1) I just put chicken in the oven to heat/reheat for dinner. It looked like wrinkled little pig skin. I don't think I want dinner now.
2) My hair is driving me nuts.
3) My computer keeps making 'dinging' noises at me signaling me to update this that or the other thing with their new flashy easy-peasy whatsits. It's kind of annoying.
4) This story was amazing and gave me goosebumps. I don't care if you're not a horse person. Read it.
5) I was almost run over and dragged off by a mule named Mary today. She was about 40 years old and blind as a dingbat. But run away she would. Towards the light. Always following the light.

The end...for now.

No comments: