Tuesday, April 17, 2012

M is for Menchies


It's quite possible that I might become addicted to this place. More specifically, their cake-batter flavored frozen yogurt or as the young masses are calling it these days: froyo.

Excuse me for a minute while I rant:

"Froyo"? Seriously, who came up with that word? Is it really that difficult to say "frozen yogurt"? Can your brain just not handle the vocab? Is your mouth really that lazy?

Ok. Rant over.

Where was I?

Oh yeah - Menchies.

I love being able to pick my flavors and toppings and mix and match to whatever weird taste my heart desires.

And their spoons are so cute!





I am well aware I'm a day late and a dollar short on the A-Z challenge...but if you consider the exchange rate I'm probably only about $0.98 short...

1 comment:

Sharkbytes said...

I don't know that brand, but it sounds great! I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month. My alphabet is at myqualityday.blogspot.com