Tuesday, April 3, 2012

C is for Canada

When I moved to Canada this past January, I realize that many of you thought this is what I live with:



You would be wrong. 

 Close. 

But wrong. 


Also that I live in one of these

Also wrong.


That it looks like this year round:


As cool as it would be to actually go to Narnia, we don't live here either.

So,  again wrong - sorry.


And last but not least, that I see these everyday and we hunt them regularly.


And Again. Wrong. 


The closest thing to animals I live with are these monkeys: 



They make a lot of noise and are incredibly silly 




But you can't beat the cuteness factor





And while it did look like this for a while: 



And I dressed like this occasionally 




 It now looks much more like this: 



And I have seen one moose, but generally, the closest I get to them is this: 




They are not so completely uncivilized here.

There is plenty of this to be had 




And I get to live with one of my best friends. 


She's pretty. 


So yeah. There ya be. 

In other news: the rest of my family minus one sister are on their way. They should be here tonight. 

Happiness





2 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

I love Canada. I will be having some posts about places in Canada on my memoir blog.

If you deactivate your word verification you might increase your comments.

Lee
Places I Remember
Wrote By Rote
An A to Z Co-host blog

grtlyblesd said...

You mean it's NOT like Northern Exposure all the time? ;)