Friday, March 9, 2012

Why I Love Pinterest

Well, it's one of the reasons I love Pinterest . I like DIY stuff and it's chock full of DIY ideas. *does anyone else feel like saying 'DIY' makes them feel kind of crunchy and urban and so chic and hip-with-it? 'cause I do...* 

I found a picture of this bracelet on Pinterest and I LOVED it. 

So very much. 

And I though to myself  "Hey! I could totally do that!". 

And so after a few weeks, I dragged  myself to the craft store (it was hard really, but I managed), bought the beeds and totally did it. And I'm pretty pleased with the results. 



 Granted, I had a different kind of lace and it was a trial and error sort of project but it worked! I'm working on a second one for my sister, different kind of lace and pattern. I'm kind of thinking about adding a tutorial for making one. 


I love that Pinterest has all kinds of ideas that  make me feel like I can actually DO them. 


Are you on Pinterest yet?  :-) 



2 comments:

Laura said...

Nope. Too many of my friends are addicted to Pinterest, and I totally do NOT need another addiction. :)

Laura said...

Oh, but your bracelet is totally awesome! Nice work :)