Friday, March 16, 2012

Finally Friday!


Photobucket


The High-Five Friday is featured on From My Gray Desk & The Small Things Blog.
*These two gals are sisters and if you haven't check out their blogs, you should. Fun fashion tips, makeup reviews and awesome hair-do tutorials. They satisfy the girly-girly-need-to-feel-pretty part in me.*

Here's my five in no particular order


1. Thursday I came home from work and  my 10 month old nephew came crawling towards me as fast as he possible could then held up his arms with a smile no heart can resist.   *sigh*  love me some smoochable babes


2. Bought myself an Earl Grey latte from Starbucks after a droll day at work


3. I stayed up way too late with my sister watching Community a couple nights this week. Laughed our heads off. :)


4. My sister made these AMAZING Cake-Batter cookies with sprinkles. They're dangerously delicious.


5. I got to be at the barn twice this week and work with both the ponies and kids. Seeing these kids growing each week and overcoming different fears and becoming more confident, watching their partnership and teamwork with the horses is so incredible and inspiring.


So how was YOUR week? What are your top five? Write 'em and link up with Lauren at My Gray Desk

1 comment:

Cookin' Cowgirl said...

Rachel, I just found you through pinterest so I thought I would check out your blog. I love it! Then...I saw that you posted my cookies, awesome!! Just curious, did you take any pictures? If so, feel free to post them on my facebook page! Anyways, so glad I popped over! Hope you have a wonderful Friday!